angiogenesis article beauty body butter cancer cheese chicken cooking detox diet eating exercise family fitness food garlic general green health healthy healthy eating high image ingredients kids king living more nature news nutrition organic prevention recipe recipes research shutterstock spinach squash stress studies sugar thinkstock toxins
- Cardio Top Ten Playlist
- Quick Fish with Chickpeas, Tomatoes, and Sage
- 15 Meatless Slow Cooker Recipes for Summer
- 12 Easy Ways to Increase Your Water Intake
- Chickpea and Tomato Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- 31 Delicious Ways to Eat Clean in July
- 11 Delicious Ways to Make this 4th of July Sparkle
- Risotto with Leeks and Fennel
- 8 Easy Tips for Controlling Portion Sizes
- Top 10 Weight Watchers Crockpot Recipes
- Mushroom and Cheese Quesadillas
- 10 Ways to Burn Fat in 4 Minutes
- 21 OMG Omega-3 Recipes
- In a Grilling Slump? 5 Surprising Foods You Should Grill Now
- Breakfast of the Month: Toasted Muesli with CoconutIn an effort to reduce sugar and sweeteners in general, I recently decided to divert my craving for granola by making toasted muesli. (It’s true that granola can be made by baking the oats in just oil, but I find the mix looks a little lackluster without the shine of maple syrup.) Since plain oldRead more
- The 22 Days Vegan Diet Plan: Love It or Leaf It?You can’t deny that JLo’s new body is rocking! She credits her weight loss success to the 22-Day Vegan Diet. The same diet Beyonce and Jay Z popularized by posting food photos on Instagram. But is cutting out all animal products a healthy way to lose weight?
- 7 Easy Salads Starring 7 Summer VegetablesTomatoes? Check. Corn and cucumber? Double check. The next time you overdo it at the farmers market, you know what to do: Let’s get some salad up in here! Cherry Tomatoes: Cherry Tomato Salad with Buttermilk Dressing (above, from Food Network Magazine) Basil and garlic elicit their savory side, but these little tomatoes, tossed in buttermilk-sour creamRead m
- This Week’s Nutrition News FeedIn this week’s news: The organic set has a told-you-so moment; the calories-in-calories-out theory loses cachet; and the veggie burger seizes the gourmet spotlight. Whole-Paycheck Prices? (Maybe) Just Worth It. Here’s a reason to feel good about that massively bank-breaking expensive pint of organic fruit you just bought: A new comprehensive review of previ
- Market Watch: Green Tiger ZucchiniIf zucchini is a seasonal staple in your kitchen, be on the lookout at farmers markets for tiger zucchini, a less common variety. Named for its pale green stripes, tiger zucchini is a European hybrid that is best when harvested young (on the smaller side). The flavor is sweet and nutty with a tender crunch.Read more
- Why We Care About Other People’s Sex LivesA new study looks at the evolutionary psychology behind our ideas of sexual morality.
- Why Anti-Obamacare Ads Actually Increased Obamacare EnrollmentOpponents of the Affordable Care Act outspent Obamacare's proponents 15-to-one, but they might have been funding their rivals' cause.
- Is There a Place for Google Glass in Hospitals?Medical professionals say the device could be helpful, but patient privacy is still a concern.
- Multiple Lovers, Without JealousyPolyamorous people still face plenty of stigmas, but some studies suggest they handle certain relationship challenges better than monogamous people do.
- The Importance of Eating TogetherFamily dinners build relationships, and help kids do better in school.