angiogenesis article beauty body cancer cheese chicken cooking detox diet eating entrees exercise family fitness food garlic general green health healthy healthy eating high image ingredients kids king living menu planning more nature news nutrition organic prevention recipe recipes shutterstock spinach squash stress studies sugar thinkstock toxins
- Potato-Wrapped Asparagus Rolls
- 30 Reasons to Eat Clean in September
- Sweet Corn Cakes with Roasted Vegetable Salsa
- Jalapeño Lime Tuna Salad
- 4-Minute Lean Down Challenge
- 14 Healthy Freezer Meals to Make Your Life Easier
- 13 Ways to Burn Fat and Get Toned Abs
- Cauliflower Tortillas Recipe
- 17 Clean & Lean Ways to Add Protein to Your Breakfasts
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- 2014 Dirty Dozen List of Fruits & Veggies
- Kiss Belly Fat Adieu
- 13 DIY Clean Eating Energy and Protein Bars
- Shrimp Spring Rolls
- 9 Delicious Superfood Smoothies
- Smoothie of the Month: Blueberry and Chia SeedHere is a simple nutritious smoothie for getting back into a post-vacation routine. Although it tastes like summer and is delicious when made with fresh blueberries, the smoothie can be prepared well into the fall with frozen berries of any kind. Famous for their endurance-supporting qualities, chia seeds also give the smoothie an Omega-3 boost and provideRe
- Summer Squash Pizza (What Can’t This Pie Do?)What’s the best way to use up an abundance of summer vegetables? Pizza, obviously. And in as much time as it takes to order delivery, you can make a summer pie that’s bursting with flavor and able to satisfy hungry guests. Bonus points: This pie is gluten-free, meat-free and dairy-free too. So what’s the trick?Read more
- 5 Alternative Burgers Worth Flipping ForEven if you hold the beef and spring for an alternative protein, you don’t have to sacrifice flavor. Just in time for Labor Day grilling, these five unconventional patties are ready to step up to the bun. Vegan Lentil Burgers (above) Don’t let the lentil-spinach mixture fool you. There’s nothing hippie-crunchy-tasting about these delicious meat-free patties.
- Healthy Dinners, No Cooking RequiredYou can’t close out summer without going on a no-cook dinner spree. Here are five ways to not turn on the oven. Veggie Lover’s Club Sandwich (above) Nothing boring about this veggie sandwich. Choose from smoked tofu or smoked mozzarella for a boost of protein, and give the whole-wheat club an Italian accent with sun-dried tomatoes, arugula andRead more
- This Week’s Nutrition News FeedIn this week’s news: The produce aisle takes a page from the junk food playbook; breakfast proponents get a wake-up call; and new thinking on salt shakes things up. Hey, Kids: Do Try This At Home Parents encouraging kids to reach for fruits and vegetables may frequently find their efforts undermined by a barrage of marketingRead more
- A Shave, a Haircut, and a Blood Pressure TestAn experimental program is using "barbershop intervention" to bring health education to African-American men.
- A Bionic Eye That Restores SightBy bridging the gap between eye and brain, a new device has the capacity to help the blind regain their vision.
- Our Roommates, OurselvesHow the slob you were paired with freshman year will influence your figure, your mental health, and other casualties of college
- How Racism Creeps Into MedicineThe history of a medical instrument reveals the dubious science of racial difference.
- Pretending to Understand What Babies Say Can Make Them SmarterNew research suggests it’s how parents talk to their infants, not just how often, that makes a difference for language development.